DEGREE #MADETOMOVE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined a Sweepstakes winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Degree Made To Move Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts July 8, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, who possess a web enabled mobile device as of July 7, 2019. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:
a)To Receive One (1) Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application (“Site”) by uploading a photo or video showcasing your best move with the hashtags #MadeToMove and #sweepstakes and tagging @Degree and @Walgreens (the “Submission”) to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing.
b)To Receive Two (2) Entries: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application (“Site”) by uploading a photo or video showcasing your best move holding a Degree product or depicting the Degree logo with the hashtags #MadeToMove and #sweepstakes and tagging @Degree and @Walgreens (the “Submission”) to receive two (2) Entries into the random drawing.
- Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Degree). Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram is not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes/Dry Sprays. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- FREE DRY SPRAY RECIPIENT DETERMINATION: During the Sweepstakes Period, if you are one of the first twenty-five (25) eligible Entrants to complete your Entry, you will be eligible to receive two (2) Sponsor-selected Degree dry sprays (“Dry Spray”) deodorant (ARV: $13 total, $6.50 per Dry Spray). Dry Spray recipient determination will be made by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Dry Spray per person. Odds of receiving a Dry Spray depend on the time/date an eligible Entrant enters and the total number of eligible Entries received. All Dry Sprays will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One hundred (100) Grand Prize winners will be selected a random drawing on or about August 9, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging agency whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize (100 total): A $50 Walgreens gift card. Limit one (1) prize per person. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL: The Site’s computer timestamp is the official timekeeper for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winners and Dry Spray recipients will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize/Dry Spray will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected/determined. Return of prize notification/Dry Spray recipient notification as undeliverable or failure to reply to direct message may result in disqualification and alternate potential Grand Prize winners/Dry Spray recipients will be selected/determined, as applicable. Grand Prize winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize/Dry Spray awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes/Dry Sprays. Grand Prize winners/recipients assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize/Dry Spray. Acceptance of prize/Dry Spray constitutes permission to use Grand Prize winners’/recipients’ names, likenesses, Entries and Submissions for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account or email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation and award Dry Sprays (up to first 25 Entries) up until time of cancellation, as outlined above. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prizes/Dry Sprays awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after August 15, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by September 15, 2019 to: Degree Made To Move Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: EG, Melville, NY 11747.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc. d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.