THE KLONDIKE CONE ZONE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined a Sweepstakes winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Klondike Cone Zone Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 22, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 8, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will post a tweet (the “Post”) prompting you to re-tweet the Post or tweet using the hashtag #IWouldDoANYTHINGForAKlondikeConeZoneSweepstakes (the “Submission”) to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below. You must have a public Twitter account to enter. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one for free, visit twitter.com to sign up. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. Entries in excess of that limit will be disqualified if discovered by Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Twitter account submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” of a Twitter account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining Twitter and who manages the e-mail address associated with the account. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the other requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if Sponsor or Administrator discovers that multiple accounts are used by the same person. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply. Entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method are ineligible and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual and all entries using such methods.
- Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains any proprietary rights of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Klondike). Entrants grant to Sponsor the non-exclusive right to edit (including, without limitation, blurring or blacking out any infringing material), adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Twitter is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Twitter is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering, you understand and agree that your Submission and/or your Twitter handle and/or your name may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), 1) be posted online for consumers to view on Sponsor’s Social Media sites or other Sponsor-selected sites; 2) be announced online and/or in social media as a potential winner; and/or 3) be distributed across social media channels. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted Submissions, in its sole discretion, even if the Submission has already been made available to the public.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Fifty (50) Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 11, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Prize (50 total): A Klondike Cone Zone hanging chair, a stand to hang the chair in (the “chair and stand”), and one (1) Klondike Cone product coupon (ARV: $500 each). Chair and stand weight limit is 300 pounds. Chair and stand must be used at winner’s own risk. Chair and stand are intended to be used by adults only. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemptions substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prize. No more than advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL: The Site’s computer timestamp is the official timekeeper for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message to email the Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt to arrange for prize fulfillment or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential winners will be required to sign and return, via email/email link, a Declaration of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within forty eight (48) hours of notification. If a potential winner fails to return the completed declaration within forty-eight (48) hours, or if declaration is returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners’ social media accounts must also be aligned with Sponsor’s image and not deemed offensive, in their sole discretion or winner may be disqualified. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize award. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused (including, but not limited to, any injuries or property damage related to failure to properly install the prize), or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness, Entry and Submission for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation as outlined above. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
- WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after March 30, 2021, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by April 15, 2021, to: Klondike Cone Zone Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. DE), Melville, NY 11747.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc. d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.